Campbell Flood is a video game composer and sound designer who prides himself in handling any project with professionalism, enthusiasm, and camaraderie. He makes it his mission to help build the world of a game, as the world-building element of music can bring so much to the table in terms of a game’s aesthetic and overall presentation.
- Serves as audio lead for two in-development games, Codename Reality and Arcadia: The Crystal Wars.
- Master’s Degree in Film Music Composition from University of North Carolina School of the Arts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Music Composition from Kalamazoo College.
- Studied under industry leading composers behind games such as Dead Space, Rage, and Red Dead Redemption.
- Experience doing contract composing work since 2011 for both film and video game mediums.
- Original Composition
- Sound Design
- Mixing and Mastering
- Audio Lead Management
- Orchestration and Arranging
- Musical Engraving
- Live Recording
- Audio Implementation
If interested in my talents for hire, please get in contact and we can discuss the project from there.